Erie Is All Over Oliver's for Summer Fun
Don't give up the sip as bayside beer garden hosts stacked summer concert schedule
Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry sure could fill a vessel in his prime. On his way to the Battle of Lake Erie in 1813, he packed 540 crew members, 15 long guns, and 39 carronades onto nine warships — he came back a champion, so it was well worth the weight.
Likewise, Oliver's Beer Garden has returned from its maiden voyage last summer very much a winner, decisively capturing the interest of locals and visitors alike with a robust craft beer selection, picturesque waterfront setting, and full cargo-hold of musical entertainment. It's prime time to fill your vessels and enjoy one of Erie's best patios (as voted in the 2021 Best of Erie Awards) — because as we all know, warm weather in Erie is fleeting.
This season, Oliver's is offering new menu items at its Food Truck, doubled seating capacity, stage improvements (a roof scheduled for completion sometime this summer), and performances every Friday and Saturday night, with additional concert dates on select Sundays and weeknights. Go ahead and brig a couple friends along — you'll wonder why you didn't think of it schooner.
Upcoming Performances (through July 4)
- Friday, 6/17: The Acoustic Jukebox, 6-10 p.m.
- Saturday, 6/18: Black Bear Prodigy, 6-10 p.m.
- Sunday, 6/19: Monica Lewis, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Friday, 6/24: Jack Stevenson (4:30-6:30 p.m) and Key West Express (7-10 p.m.)
- Saturday 6/25: Crush, 6-10 p.m.
- Wednesday, 6/29: Jeremy Jaeger, 5-8 p.m.
- Thursday, 6/30: Mans Room Band, 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, 7/1: The Goats, 6-10 p.m.
- Saturday, 7/2: Reignmaker, 6-10 p.m.
- Sunday, 7/3: Eliot Road, 6-10 p.m.
- Monday, 7/4: Twisted Lid, 5-9 p.m.
For more performance dates and times, visit oliversrooftop.com/events