West Bayfront Porchfest 2022
OWB delivers whole package to local music lovers
SATURDAY, SEPT. 24
We're not putting on a façade — live music will again be front and center for another edition of the West Bayfront Porchfest.
The event represents a fantastic opportunity to step up to some of Erie's finest historic architecture and swing to the sounds of local talent, all for the low, low price of a folding lawn chair or picnic blanket. Just find a spot in front of participating West Bayfront addresses (comfortably removed from pedestrian or vehicular traffic), sit back, and enjoy.
The afternoon is facilitated through Our West Bayfront, a nonprofit dedicated to the promotion, preservation, and revitalization of some of the Gem City's oldest and most iconic neighborhoods, with additional support from numerous sponsors.
For those who do not wish to lug around their own backpacks or coolers this year, area restaurants and breweries are setting up in Gridley Park (598 Liberty St.) to spare your arms, slake your thirst, and sate your appetites.
The following performers will be feeding your eardrums throughout the day:
- Life Thru Music, 1330 W. Eighth St. (aka Strong Vincent Middle School)
- The Breeze Band, 250 W. Seventh St. (aka First Presbyterian Church of the Covenant)
- The V Band, 1116 W. Seventh St. (aka St. Andrew Church)
- Jack Campbell, 323 W. Second St.
- CEE Brown, 945 W. Ninth St.
- Josh Travis, 535 W. Seventh St.
- Open Mic Sessions with Elle Taylor (until 5 p.m.), 443 W. Eighth St. (aka Fat Lenny's)
- Julia Hamilton, 1132 W. Ninth St.
- Stephen Trohoske Jazz Trio, 359 W. Front St.
- Doc Proto, 501 W. Fourth St.
- Polka Relations, 913 Cranberry St. (aka Kingsley United Methodist Church)
- Brittany Morton, 334 W. Eighth St.
- Box of Chocolates, 357 W. Fourth St.
- Claire Stuczysnki, 623 W. Ninth St.
- Chautauqua Jazz Revival, 202-204 Cherry St.
- The Old Guys, 1262 W. Ninth St.
- This American Song, 613 W. Seventh St.
- Familiar Spirit, 356 W. Sixth St. (aka Hagen History Center)