Erie Craft Beer Week 2021
Lake Erie Ale Trail's marquee event anything but pint-sized
MONDAY, NOV. 15 - 21
Each year, collaboration between the region's craft breweries comes to a head during Erie Craft Beer Week, the core fundraising event for the 15-member Lake Erie Ale Trail.
Starting Monday and continuing throughout the week, area beer lovers can purchase themselves a 2022 Enthusiast Membership, which includes a commemorative growler and one fill from each Lake Erie Ale Trail brewery for $85 — that breaks out to around $6 for a half gallon, or about the same you'd pay for a pint at most brewpubs! Pickup is at Lavery Brewing Company, 128 W. 12th St.
Growler fills are documented via a stamp card enthusiasts carry with them in their purse or wallet, and the deal is valid for all of 2022 (reminder to 2021 cardholders: your unused fills don't transfer over to next year, so get thirsty!) The 14 breweries are as follows (Sprague Farm and Brew Works co-owners and founders Brian and Minnie Sprague are retiring after this year):
- Arundel Cellars and Brewing Company (North East)
- Black Monk Brewery (Millcreek)
- Erie Ale Works (Erie)
- Erie Brewing Company (Harborcreek or Millcreek locations)
- Five & 20 Spirits and Brewing (Westfield, N.Y.)
- John Russell Brewing Company (Millcreek)
- Lavery Brewing Company (Erie)
- Nostrovia Brewing Company (Lawrence Park)
- Orr's Brewing Company (Titusville)
- Riverside Brewing Company (Cambridge Springs)
- The Brewerie at Union Station (Erie)
- Timbercreek Tap and Table (Meadville)
- Twisted Elk Brewery (Lake City)
- Voodoo Brewery (Erie or Meadville locations)
But membership pickups are far from the only thing on tap this week — stop into Lake Erie Ale Trail breweries through Sunday to special collaboration brews and limited releases, indulge in food pairings, tour production facilities, and meet and fraternize with the masterminds behind the carefully crafted and cleverly named contents of each pint. A full list of events is available at the Lake Erie Ale Trail official website.
Monday through Sunday // Various locations // lakeeriealetrail.com